TorTools - SWTOR Combat log parser
This parser will analyse your combat log and give you an easy to read table and graph detailing what happened in your fight.
- Display estimated overhealing
- Any page URL can be shared with friends to let them view a specific fight
- Create raid groups and merge logs from multiple raid members
- View events for the whole log, or for a specific encounter
- Show damage done (and DPS) or taken per player or per ability
- Show ability results (damage, crit, miss, etc.)
- Show healing done or taken per player or per ability
- List all deaths, including damage taken right before
Logs are located by default in My Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs.
- Added a new tool at the top: Stat calculator. This tool allows you to predict what stats are currently the most beneficial to your character.
- Added french localization due to popular demand. Other languages could be added, if requested. I'm looking at you, german and spanish guys.
- Fixed various issues related to character and ability names with apostrophes
- Fixed an issue that would display "Back to all NPCs" even when a player was selected
- Overhealing is now displayed as a percentage of total healing. This is estimated based on threat made versus healing made, so take it as a wild guess at best
- Added admin tools to files. If you log in with the admin password of your group, you can click "File Admin" at the top of a file. Options include:
- Delete all encounters after or before a specific one (useful when events occured before/after your raid, for example)
- Rebuild the encounter list. Useful when several people uploaded at once and the list appears messed up
- Moved to a new host for better performance and lower downtime
- Fixed an issue causing degrading performance, and making uploading new files nearly impossible
- Fixed an issue that would ignore some events, resulting in a much lower DPS
- Significant improvements to speed, including very large files
- Any URL can be shared with friends (meaning any uploaded file is visible by anyone with the URL)
- Group names for login are no longer case-sensitive. Passwords are.
- Users may now create raid groups and merge their files together
- Added TorHead tooltips to abilities. Only works with english logs
- Several improvements to memory handling and speed
- Healing per second is now properly displayed as 'HPS'
- Added a 'Leave feedback' link at the bottom
- Fixed an issue showing the wrong main enemy for an encounter
- Encounter, player and display selection are now kept when one of them is changed
- Several changes to memory handling, allowing for larger files to be processed.
- Fixed a time issue for fights beginning before midnight and ending after.
- Improved error handling.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent raid encounters from being split