TorTools - SWTOR Combat log parser
The issue with viewing files has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
This parser will analyse your combat log and give you an easy to read table and graph detailing what happened in your fight.
- Display estimated overhealing
- Any page URL can be shared with friends to let them view a specific fight
- Create raid groups and merge logs from multiple raid members
- View events for the whole log, or for a specific encounter
- Show damage done (and DPS) or taken per player or per ability
- Show ability results (damage, crit, miss, etc.)
- Show healing done or taken per player or per ability
- List all deaths, including damage taken right before
Logs are located by default in My Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs.
- Added a new tool at the top: Stat calculator. This tool allows you to predict what stats are currently the most beneficial to your character.
- Added french localization due to popular demand. Other languages could be added, if requested. I'm looking at you, german and spanish guys.
- Fixed various issues related to character and ability names with apostrophes
- Fixed an issue that would display "Back to all NPCs" even when a player was selected
- Overhealing is now displayed as a percentage of total healing. This is estimated based on threat made versus healing made, so take it as a wild guess at best
- Added admin tools to files. If you log in with the admin password of your group, you can click "File Admin" at the top of a file. Options include:
- Delete all encounters after or before a specific one (useful when events occured before/after your raid, for example)
- Rebuild the encounter list. Useful when several people uploaded at once and the list appears messed up
- Moved to a new host for better performance and lower downtime
- Fixed an issue causing degrading performance, and making uploading new files nearly impossible
- Fixed an issue that would ignore some events, resulting in a much lower DPS
- Significant improvements to speed, including very large files
- Any URL can be shared with friends (meaning any uploaded file is visible by anyone with the URL)
- Group names for login are no longer case-sensitive. Passwords are.
- Users may now create raid groups and merge their files together
- Added TorHead tooltips to abilities. Only works with english logs
- Several improvements to memory handling and speed
- Healing per second is now properly displayed as 'HPS'
- Added a 'Leave feedback' link at the bottom
- Fixed an issue showing the wrong main enemy for an encounter
- Encounter, player and display selection are now kept when one of them is changed
- Several changes to memory handling, allowing for larger files to be processed.
- Fixed a time issue for fights beginning before midnight and ending after.
- Improved error handling.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent raid encounters from being split